Small Breed Private Boarding
Great option for:
- Unsocialized Small Breeds
- Uncomfortable with other dogs
- Shy or nervous dogs
- Puppies not fully immunized
- Geriatric or special needs
- Pampered Pooches
- High energy
- & any other "Low Rider" who would prefer playing, running and training all day while you’re on vacation.
Small Breed “Private Boarding”…What a nice Alternative.
When was your last vacation?
When it comes to leaving our pets somewhere while we go out of town, one size does not fit all.
I know my dogs, especially my little Cavalier King Charles Spaniel --Cody, would literally make himself sick in a multiple dog boarding facility and many of you have expressed the same feeling about your own babies.
My goal is to make sure that the pet you love is comfortable with every aspect of their stay here.
Just a few of the Benefits of Manners Unleashed Private Boarding:
- Private setting, Private home & Personalized Care
- Constant attention all day
- Cared for by a Professional Dog Trainer to help with Separation and other issues
- Completely fenced
- Quiet, calm and clean and just minutes from the freeways (512, 167, 410) on the South Hill of Puyallup
- Safe, appropriate and supervised socialization with trainers’ dog
I understand that leaving your dog(s) in someone else’s care is an extremely difficult decision, so please call or email with ANY questions or concerns.
I encourage it—I would do exactly the same!
Now you can have a stress free vacation…Because your dogs are doing the same.
Rates per calendar day if you have:
Price includes playing, running, training, cuddling, etc. all day, every day.
Dates tend to fill up quickly, especially Holidays, so please call or email with ANY questions or to reserve your dogs’ stay with us.
Boarding Guests Criteria: 25 pounds or smaller, Up to date on Vaccinations Clean & Flea Free Negative Fecal Test w/i 90 days of their stay